Seeing as how yesterday was Super Bowl Sunday, it seemed fitting that today’s macro post be a photo of a football!
Speaking of Super Bowl Sunday, now also seems like a good time to share my favorite snack recipe!
I found it on Pinterest here. We eat ours with celery & carrot sticks, and Tostitos scoops. Yumm!
Buffalo Chicken Dip (Adapted from fabhousewife.com)
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 Bottle of Franks Red Hot sauce (12 oz. or 1.5 cups)
- 8 oz container of cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese (or your favorite blue cheese)
- 1 cup Ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- 1 bag tortilla chips and/or veggies for dipping
- Poach about 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast in chicken stock and water.
- Using 2 forks, gently thread chicken into small chunks. You can also shred your chicken in a stand mixer using the flat, paddle beater.
- In a bowl, combine shredded chicken with Franks Red Hot sauce, to taste.
- Let the chicken soak in the hot sauce until ready to use.
- Spread one 8 oz container of cream cheese into the bottom of an un-greased baking pan or casserole dish.
- Top with buffalo chicken…
- Sprinkle on some cheese. I like mozzarella and sharp cheddar, but you could also use blue cheese, gorgonzola, or a mexican cheese blend.
- Finish it off by drizzling on some Ranch and/or blue cheese dressing.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until dip is melted and bubbling.
- Serve with chips and veggies for dipping!
What was your favorite Super Bowl snack yesterday?