I’m stealing this idea from my pal Jolene. But I’m adapting it a bit :)
Every week, she does an Insta-week post on her blog.
I don’t know if I’ll do a post every week, and this first group of Instagram photos spans a few weeks, but you get the idea.
For those of you who don’t know, Instagram started out as an iPhone only app, but it’s now available on android devices too. It’s basically a mini social-networking platform, in which users share their photos.
These are a few of my favorites from the last little while.
1) Easton, on a bottle of Jones Cream Soda
2) Funny Face photo-booth snapshot from Mother’s Day
3) a tulip in my front yard
4) a quote from the book that I got for Mother’s Day
5) Deklan’s chalk self-portrait
6) My engagement, wedding & anniversary rings
7) My feet in a puddle
8) a ladybug in my front yard
9) Deklan on a bottle of Jones Blue Bubble gum soda